The mission of the WorldSkills Kazakhstan is to create mechanisms to staff high-tech industries with technical professionals, based on international standards, including professional orientation mechanisms, personnel training, and the formation of expert communities and improve labor productivity.
- Identification of global best professional trainings for young people and their implementation in technical vocational education and training (hereinafter -TVET) of the Kazakhstan;
- Stimulation of innovative processes and introduction of new learning technologies in the TVET system of Kazakhstan;
- Development of Kazakhstan expert community through regular methodical assistance on the improvement of training programs;
- Improvement of status of human of labor and prestige of technical professions.
- Conduct a benchmarking of the best world standards of training for technical professions of high-tech industries;
- Introduce to companies modern standards of competency assessment of workers, training, motivation and professional orientation of current and future employees;
- Provide to Kazakhstani specialists access to the international database of professional standards on a wide range of professional competencies;
- Organize the participation of Kazakhstan in international competitions of professional skills among students and young professionals of industries;
- Update the national and professional standards and educational programs in accordance with international requirements;
- Prepare the experts and supervisors in industries, which are able to organize improvement of quality of domestic skills competitions with WorldSkills procedures;
- Improve the quality of vocational education;
- Improving skills and expanding the boundaries of knowledge of young people.
- Open access to innovative forms of training;
- Provide an opportunity to familiarize with the global best practices of professional training and high skills;
- Enhancing the experience of participation in national and international professional skills competitions;
- Facilitate the integration of the Kazakhstan TVET system with international best training practices;
- Provide the possibility to Kazakhstan TVET system enter to world training established standards.