On November 21, 2017, the international conference on “Dual training: best practices, trends and strategies” is held to summarize and broadcast the experience of implementing dual training, taking into account the international practice of the NCJSC “Holding “Kasipkor”.
Experts from international partners (Germany, Russia), representatives of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the National chamber of Entrepreneurs “Atameken”, employers and educational institutions of the TVET will take part in the Conference.
Elements of dual training are being introduced in Kazakhstan since 2012. During the years of introducing dual training, experience in applying practice-oriented education has been accumulated. Full-scale implementation of dual training requires addressing a number of topical issues.
For consideration of these issues, presentations and discussions are planned in three discussion sessions:
1) A new course for the development of dual education;
2) Requirements for training a new format;
3) Best practices of dual education.
The participants of the Conference attend practical training of students at the production sites of JSC “Aluminum of Kazakhstan”, JSC “TNK KAZKHROM”; acquaintance with the base colleges which these companies work with.
Master classes will be held to broadcast the experience of colleges and effective mentoring, as well as methodological seminars on the topics:
– “Opportunities of actualized standard curricula and programs for introducing dual learning”;
– “Mentoring at the enterprise within the framework of dual training”;
– “Workplace training. Financial and non-financial incentives for dual training.”