Date: November 14, 2017
Location: Kyzylorda region, Kyzylorda city, The State Educational Establishment “Kyzylorda Agrarian-Technical Higher College”
Within the framework of the state task on organizing and conducting regional level events for generalizing the experience of introducing and implementing innovative technologies in organizations of technical and vocational education, the Center for Professional Education of the NCJSC “Holding “Kasipkor” held a workshop on November 14, 2017 on the basis of “Kyzylorda Agrarian and Technical Higher College”.
The workshop was attended by representatives of the Ministry of Education and Science, the Education Department of the Kyzylorda region, the NCJSC “Holding “Kasipkor”, representatives of 16 basic colleges of the NCJSC “Holding “Kasipkor”, the branch of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Kyzylorda region “Atameken”, the Agriculture Department of the Kyzylorda region, “Kazakh Research Institute of Rice named after Y. Zhakhaev”, and pedagogical staff of TVET organizations.
The objectives of the workshop:
- Generalization of advanced pedagogical experience in the implementation of integrated educational programs based on the modular-competence approach in the TVET organizations;
- Exchange of practical experience in introducing new educational technologies in the training process of TVET organizations;
- Translation of the experience of the social partnership organization in the training of personnel for the sectors of the economy of Kazakhstan based on the integration of business and education.
At the plenary session of the workshop, the participants considered and discussed the issues of developing practices in the development of integrated educational programs for TVET organizations; systematization of knowledge in the field of innovative educational methods, approaches and technologies; improvement of professional competencies and increase of efficiency of engineering and pedagogical staff of the TVET system.
The work of the seminar was conducted in 4 sections:
- The relevance of the process of implementing integrated educational programs in TVET organizations;
- Peculiarities of introducing applied bachelor degree educational programs in the TVET system;
- Innovative educational technologies for teaching special disciplines in English (CLIL, TBLT, BOPPPS). Lesson planning on the BOPPPS model for special subjects teachers of the TVET system;
- Development of an internal quality assurance system in the TVET organization in preparation for accreditation.