The “Zhas Maman” project, aimed at modernizing the system of technical and vocational education (TVET), was implemented in the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2019-2021.
One of the results of the “Zhas Maman” project are competence centers created on the basis of VET organizations.
Currently, NJSC “Talap” is looking for partners for the joint implementation of the event within the framework of the national project “Quality Education” Educated Nation”. This project carries out the modernization of the TVET system.
An important indicator of the project is “The number of centers of competence that meet international industry requirements (standards)”.
The purpose of the event is to conduct an assessment procedure of competence centers for compliance with international industry requirements (standards).
The joint work, within the framework of the concluded memorandum/agreement, provides for:
– Preliminary audit of the competence center;
– Training of a group of internal experts;
– Training and certification of the center’s personnel;
– Carrying out the procedure for assessing the center of competence and subsequent certification;
– Post-assessment monitoring of the competence center (depending on the requirements of the company performing the assessment).
You can submit your partnership proposal until March 1, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call: 8 (7172) 91 73 24; 8 (7172) 91 73 32.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!