of NCJSC “Holding “Kasipkor”
for 2012-2021 years
Comprehensive assistance to the processes of development and modernization of technical and vocational education.
Strategic direction 1:
Updating the content of technical and vocational education process
- Development of new educational programs.
- Update of typical curriculums and programs.
- Development of educational programs of applied bachelor degree.
- Develop special training programs for the assimilation of work qualifications by persons with special educational needs.
- The introduction of credit technology of training and ensuring the continuity of educational programs of secondary, post-secondary and higher education levels.
- Training and methodological support and maintenance of the educational process.
Strategic direction 2:
Improving the quality of teaching of technical and vocational education
- Study level model of training engineering and teaching staff and managers of TVET institutions.
- Achieving compliance to quality engineering and pedagogical staff of TVET requirements to the profession, including professional standards.
- Create, continuous monitoring and regular updating of engineering and pedagogical staff of TVET database.
Strategic direction 3:
Enhancing the prestige and efficiency of technical and vocational education
- Interaction with the business community.
- Participation in the development of professional standards.
- Participation in the project implementation of free TVET.
- Promoting vocational career – guidance system.
- Development of the system of monitoring and evaluation of satisfaction with the quality of TVET education.
- Development of the WorldSkills movement in Kazakhstan.
- Information and analytical support of Kazakhstan’s participation in the Turin process.
Strategic direction 4:
The development of existing educational institutions of technical and vocational education on-demand and innovative areas of the economy
- Ensuring the implementation of the development strategy of LLP “Higher College APEC PetroTechnic» in Atyrau.
- Establishment of training together with foreign experts in accordance with the message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Assist in the creation of a local accreditation body and the passage of accreditation of TVET educational organizations.
- Create platforms of interaction of country colleges (online resource) on the modernization of TVET.
- The introduction of the ranking system (rating) in TVET educational organizations.