In order to consolidate efforts to improve the training system for the food industry on December 14, 2017 Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between “Holding “Kasipkor” and the Astana Association of Chefs.
The main areas of cooperation will be:
- exchange of experience in the field of training and advanced training of food industry personnel;
- participation in the improvement of the educational and methodological base of colleges that train food industry personnel;
- creation of conditions for the further development of the international movement WorldSkills in Kazakhstan;
- improving the quality of organizing and hosting WorldSkills championships for individual services competencie
- participation in the improvement process of preparation national team for successful performance on continental and world championships of WorldSkills.